I have a cramped up browsing history on Microsoft Edge, which slows down my history searches. How can I make my life easier and delete the history logs, like I can with Internet Explorer?
- Open the Settings Menu
- Locate Clearing Browsing Data by Clicking choose what to clear
- Click Browsing History and Click Clear
- Restart the browser
go to to C:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe and delete everything inside it (replace [USERNAME] with your own username). after that your Microsoft Edge will reset and delete all histori and will be as new
you can clear cache and history by clicking CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE and it’ll be formatted as brand new, clear Edge
Your browsing history includes sites you’ve visited, passwords, info you’ve entered into forms, and cookies. Your browsing data is stored on your device, and if you’ve turned on sync, your browsing data can also be stored in the Microsoft cloud to be synced across your signed-in versions of Microsoft Edge.
To view your browsing history in the new Microsoft Edge , select Settings and more > History > Manage history .
To clear your browsing data in the new Microsoft Edge:
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services .
- Under Clear browsing data , select Choose what to clear .
- Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear. For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and autofill form data.
- Select Clear now .
You can automatically clear your browsing data when you close the browser. Select Choose what to clear every time you close the browser and choose which types of data should be cleared.