Is Android 10 update really that extensive and hardware-heavy? I mean, I am seeing a massive battery charge difference since the update and have to put it to the wall much more than before. How can I lower down energy drain, what is taking up so much battery?
There is two possible reason here: either your device isn’t capable to run Android 10, or having bunch of application that consumed 4/5 of the storage.
either of which are problematic and causing nuisances, perhaps clear up a bit?
Batteries only have a certain lifespan, measured in charge cycles. This means they can be fully charged and discharged only so many times. “Once a phone battery’s charge cycles are spent, metrics such as talk time begin to degrade and the user begins to notice their phone isn’t lasting as long as it used to.
Check which apps are draining your battery
Hit Settings > Device > Battery or Settings > Power > Battery Use to see a list of all apps and how much battery power they’re using. (In Android 9, it’s Settings > Battery > More > Battery Usage.) If an app you don’t use often seems to take up a disproportionate amount of power, consider uninstalling it.
Pro Tips to improve your Android phone battery life:
- Uninstall unwanted apps
- Never manually close apps
- Remove unnecessary widgets from the home screen
- Turn on Airplane Mode in low-signal areas
- Go Airplane Mode at bedtime
- Turn off notifications
- Don’t let apps wake your screen
- Turn off GPS when not in use
- Check app location tracking
- Enable Battery Saver Mode
- Dim the screen – intelligently
- Turn on Dark mode
- Tone down those live wallpapers
- Decrease screen timeout
- Stop vibrating
- Keep weather updates local
- Keep your phone cool
- Charge between 40% and 80%
- Get a certified or original charger – especially for fast-charging
- Let your phone battery die once a month
- Restart your phone
- Try a factory reset
- Always download updates
There is no problem with Android 10.
check you battery consumption details and find out which app use more power and disable or uninstall those unwanted apps.
change your cable or adapter soon.
Check the apps that need to use more batterie, also your batterie life might be running out for the use, better id you change for a new one