Black screen no cursor after update on fresh Windows 10 installation

Hello guys
I’ve been dealing with this issue ever since I’ve upgraded to windows 10
a month ago. I’ve done disk checks SATA port checks almost everything under the sun and still have not found a solution to my problem.
A Month ago, anytime my computer was shut down for more than an hour or 2.
I would encounter an interesting unique problem. After booting and loading the bios screen, the next screen would be black and would hang there and I would have to hard reset and try again.
I would keep having to hard reset until it would boot into the Windows Boot Manager and from there I would hit the Reset button or go to the advanced settings and hit continue to Windows 10 and it would from there boot into windows successfully. AHA! now you must be thinking “Simple workaround! Simply boot into the Windows Boot Manager every time you shut down your computer and easily but annoyingly bootleg boot into windows 10 every time using the Boot Manager options” and I thought the same. Unfortunately, unless I let my computer get to the boot manager by hard resets at that black screen I can’t get windows10 to boot, If any of you have any suggestions please let me know.

I’ve reinstalled windows 10 again for the 2nd time on a new SSD in hopes that it was a driver issue but that does not seem to be the case, This is my second install of windows 10 on this SSD. This time I’ve installed windows HOME instead of Pro.

Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks a lot
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-04 at 10.44.28 PM