BSOD in new computer, Windows 10 error code 0xc0000001

Hi Guys,

Recently I bought one new clearance computer and am trying to update Windows 10 version 1909. Yesterday the first update happened. All went well. Today I had a new update and tried to install it. The first error code I got was 0x80070652. Then I got to the blue screen with error code 0xc0000001 that will not allow me to finish the install. It gives me three options

1. Enter to retry. - This doesn’t work just brings me back to this screen

2. Press F8 for start Up Settings. This goes there but I have no idea what to do once there.

3. Esc for UEFI Firmware Settings. When here I get another screen with multiple options in the settings area. There is a restore settings button at the bottom and when I use that it asks if I want BIOS Defaults or Factory Settings

I got this similar image from google it might help you

Hello @harmen
It seems booting error, I am sharing link of Microsoft support team
with the help of this you would be able to solve the problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bootup-error-0xc0000001/5bfa429f-ec61-4824-8a31-a8ccce0cb4ec

Hello,

Start PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

Do this twice

On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt . . . etc.

Please try each option one at a time, then see of Windows will boot . . .

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Repair
See if Windows startup can repair itself

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - System Restore
Check to see if you have a restore point you can go back to

If you do not have a Restore Point, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart
Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode
Once in Safe Mode, backup your data if you do not already have a backup
Open Device Manager and check to make sure all your Drivers are up to date
Reboot to see if Windows will start Normally

1 Like