Cannot activate a pre-installed Office 365

I tried to activate a pre-installed Office 365 on my PC but getting an error instead: “Sorry, we couldn’t set up Office. To get support note the following information: Error code 0xc004f200.” I went to the support page and followed their steps, did not work out. I purchased the package and cannot get it to work, despite the fact that I paid. Any ideas?

Hi @RobbinSway, welcome to the community :bouquet:

You must activate Windows before installing or activating MS Office or MS Office 365 in your PC. If you have purchased PC or laptop with Windows and MS Office then as soon as you start windows on your machine, it takes some times to activating itself. Your PC must be connected with internet for self-activation.

If you start MS Office Installation before Windows Activation, then you will end with above error code. So, wait until Windows is activated. You can check here, whether your Windows OS is activated or not.

Another reason could be outdated windows version or driver in your PC. Also make sure windows update is not set to disable in settings or service.

Better to update your Office 365 and check your activation.
or
Just Uninstall the Office 365 and reinstall the setup and activate your product.

Hello
Please follow the below link