Cannot use the Category widget

Hello people! It seems that I cannot use the Category widget and I just installed the new theme. The page simply won’t load when I click on it. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your answers in advance.

This may be a plugin or theme conflict. Please attempt to disable all plugins, and use one of the default (Twenty*) themes. If the problem goes away, enable them one by one to identify the source of your troubles.

If you can install plugins, install “Health Check”: Health Check & Troubleshooting – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org On the troubleshooting tab, you can click the button to disable all plugins and change the theme for you, while you’re still logged in, without affecting normal visitors to your site .

Hey there!
Try to choose ‘Content – Widget’ layout here: Appearance > Customize > Di Business Options > WooCommerce Options > WooCommerce Page Layout

This layout will apply on Shop, Product Category, Single Product and Product Search Pages.

Now you can add ‘Product Categories’ Widget in ‘WooCommerce Sidebar’ area (Appearance > Widgets) and it will display.

This may be a plugin or theme conflict. Please attempt to disable all plugins, and use one of the default (Twenty*) themes. If the problem goes away, enable them one by one to identify the source of your troubles.

If you can install plugins, install “Health Check”: Health Check & Troubleshooting – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org On the troubleshooting tab, you can click the button to disable all plugins and change the theme for you, while you’re still logged in, without affecting normal visitors to your site .