Failed to initialize RemoteBDB.Cloud. Error=[BlockDBConfig.readConfig]

Issue ater upgrading to 8.3.0.20 Failed to initialize RemoteBDB.Cloud. Error=[BlockDBConfig.readConfig] unknown default path for creating new journal file config: 0, caused by [RuntimeException]

1 Like

Hi,

It seems that there is an issue with the index file. Could you run a Data Integrity Check with CRC enabled to check on the problem? For details on how to perform a “Data Integrity Check”, please refer to the following FAQ article “How do I ensure the data integrity of the files in my backup sets?” viewtopic.php?f=58&t=81

Nice one, thanks Umer.

Since we installed 8.3.0.30, it looks like the index files stored locally in.obm have been upgraded to SQLite. Any idea on the benefits of this and what it means?

Considering the upgrade caused the index corruption, I guess SQLite hasn’t fixed that constant bug?

Hi,

The problem is with the index on the destination. As you are using a pooled destination, can you advise how many cloud destination has been pooled?

Also, from the image we can see that CRC had not been enabled for the check. Could you run the check again with CRC enabled?