Hadning migration content on AWS and Azure

Since I am completely new to cloud services, I need a bit of help to understand how it works. I have an existing legacy within CMS (SaaS-based) and Apache SOLR setup in AWS. Right now, I am planning to move these sites into the new CMS which will be hosted in Azure. I am indexing content into the AWS SOLR and then move on to migration, starting with few sites only. I also have site search functionality which will leverage the content index data from AWS SOLR. In this scenario, how should I handle content coming from AWS? How should I handle content that partially comes from AWS and other parts from Azure?

Hi @Felix,

I am not sure about AWS, But for azure make sure you follow Azure Advisor recommendation, is a personalized cloud consultant that helps you follow best practices to optimize your Azure deployments. It analyzes your resource configuration and usage telemetry and then recommends solutions that can help you improve the cost-effectiveness, performance, high availability, and security of your Azure resources.