Hosting cloud server in Azure what services to use for hosting

I’m working for a company they wants me to set up cloud servers on Azure. The goal is for the server to have the following functionality: 1. Administrators should be able to set up accounts for other users, with a preset username and temporary password. The account information should also be stored in the server. 2. Users should be able to create file directories/repositories and store it in the cloud. 3. Users should be able to upload/download files to/from the online file directories and repository and final one Compatibility with REST APIs
I haven’t used Microsoft Azure or any similar service. I’ve looked up a few guides but so far things have been pretty overwhelming.
To my current understanding of Azure, there are three kinds of hosting services offered (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong on this):

• Azure App Service, a managed platform in which Azure handles deployment but access to certain information, like performance analytics, is limited
  • Azure Cloud Services, a partially managed platform that provides more control over web servers
  • Virtual Machines, with full control but requires more work and manual deployment
    I’m not sure which one of these is the best option for the job at hand. So given the nature of my task, I’m wondering: which of the three hosting services would be best for me?