How To Clear Cache On iPhone 13

Clearing the Cache on iPhone and other iOS devices can be essential if you face performance issues. Clearing the Cache can also provide more memory space for your iPhone to handle processor-intensive apps and run without experiencing crashes.

Despite the latest versions of the iPhone having exceptional performance speeds and overall functionality, they can still be subject to slowdowns when faced with cache overload if they haven’t been cleared. This article will deal with how to clear Cache on iPhone 13 in the simplest way possible.

Keep reading below to know more!

How Do I Clear My iPhone Cache Without Deleting Apps?

While it might be suggested to delete large apps often to boost performance and increase memory, it might not be ideal for those using the app for their work or needs. To avoid this situation, it would be better to try clearing the Cache first instead.

How to clear Cache on iPhone 13? A cache is a software component that stores data for later use; this is how a user can quickly access their browser pages and load apps quickly. However, if too much Cache accumulates throughout the constant usage of browsers and a variety of apps, it can work as a counterproductive measure in the sense that the performance of a device will face speed throttling.

To avoid this scenario, it can be important to clear out any Cache from the browser and apps when possible.

How Can I Clear Cache on My iPhone 13?

How to clear Cache on iPhone 13? You may follow the below steps to clear the Cache on your iPhone:

1. Open the Settings menu on your iPhone
  2. Find and tap on General
  3. Tap on Phone Storage
  4. You will be shown a list of the apps installed on your iPhone. Select any one of them and tap their icon
  5. On the app menu, tap on Offload App

How to delete Cache on iPhone 13? With this, your app’s data will be safely offloaded without being deleted. This option is essentially the iOS variant of the Android’s “Clear Cache” option. Therefore, you are safe to use this option. You may use this option on iPhone 13 and below, although the steps might slightly differ.

However, the downside to this method is that you will have to manually do the steps for each app which might be time-consuming.

Is Offloading an App the Same As Deleting the App?

By offloading an app, you are essentially removing the Cache of the app to make it run faster, whereas by deleting the app, you will be clearing storage space from your iPhone and getting back the lost space occupied by the app.

In simple, offloading an app will remove the app’s Cache, while deleting will completely delete the app on iPhone 13.

Conclusion

This is how to delete Cache on iPhone 13! You may follow the tips suggested in this article to delete your Cache successfully. If you do face issues, don’t forget to comment below!