How to Get Approved for Google Adsense with WordPress Blogging site?

Hi,

I am running one blogging website which is managed by both the domain and hosting by GoDaddy. The website is almost 1 and a half year old, to the current date, it has only 20 blog post. To date I am getting somewhere 10 to 40 views per day.

Now I would like to try for Google Adsense for the advertisement on my blog. But I don’t know my website will get approved or not. So, before applying to them I want to follow the checklist so that I don’t get rejected.

Can anyone please share what is the essential thing a website to have mandatory in order to get approved by the Google Adsense team.

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @SpencerM,

Below is the must to have in my experience to get approved for Google AdSense.

1. About Us page
  2. Contact Us page
  3. Privacy Policy
  4. At least 1 year old website
  5. Unique content
  6. No copyright content
  7. At least 1 post a week

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Good advise by @tjnihal. I don’t think you need anything other than this. Make sure you are following all of the above point mentioned by @tjnihal. Even missing a single steps can lead to reject your application.

3 Likes

If you have any blog or post includes the words like TOP 10 or BEST 10 etc. Your request likely to get rejected because no product or things is perfect and you are giving your users misinformation or your own thought. If you have any post or blog remote the above side words and reapply.

Best of luck

1 Like