How to get battery info on Android

Is there a way to get battery info on Android? In some of the previous versions, I could pull down the menu on my phone and get battery settings with all functions listed. Android 10 took that away and now when I tap battery status and settings, it does not do anything. Is this a bug or update removed this option completely?

Hi @Bib1, Welcome to the community!! :bouquet:

The battery percentage is no longer displayed at the top of the quick setting in Android 10. It only shows an estimate of how much time is remaining until your phone dies. But there is an option using this you can get the percentage back.

Option 1
Go to Settings app, tap the ‘Battery’ section, and enable the ‘Battery percentage’ option. This will add the battery percentage next to the status bar icon, while keeping the estimate in the quick settings drop-down.

Option 2
Open the Settings app, type ‘health’ in the search bar, tap ‘Device Health Services,’ and press the Disable button. This will turn off the system feature that generates the battery estimate, so Android will revert back to only showing the percentages.

you also can use app to get battery info
download from app store
Accu​Battery

You can try 3rd party app such as BatteryBot (ad-free), it’ll let you know charging time, and battery temperature.

• Open your phone’s Settings app.
  • Under “Battery,” see how much charge you have left, and about how long it will last.
  • For details, tap Battery .
  • For a graph and more details, tap More\ Battery usage . If you don’t see “Battery usage,” you’re running an older Android version. Instead, tap the large Battery

or else wait for your Future android updates. to solve that bug

Hey there!
Go to Settings app, tap the ‘Battery’ section, and enable the ‘Battery percentage’ option. This will add the battery percentage next to the status bar icon, while keeping the estimate in the quick settings drop-down.