If you are a genuine user of Outlook, you must be familiar with Outlook having various user-friendly features, although it is slightly hard to use occasionally. Suggested Replies is one of those features.
Suggested Replies are just that; they allow you to give a quick and short reply to an email message through various predictions figured out by machine learning models. Therefore, this feature can come in handy.
But, if you accidentally send out replies that are not up to your mark or don’t want to receive the suggestions, it will be better to know how to Outlook Turn Off Suggested Replies; simply keep reading below to know more!
If you want to know how to Outlook turn off suggested replies, then follow a few steps that may be different depending on the platform you are using Outlook on.
If you want to turn off Suggested Replies on Outlook Windows Version, then you may do the following steps:
- Open Outlook and Select File > Options > Mail and finally click on Replies and forwards
- Remove the tick mark from the check box for Show suggested replies
- Click on OK
This is all you need to do for Outlook to turn off suggested replies for the Windows version.
For Outlook (Android, IOS)
The following steps are the same for whether you are using Outlook on IOS or Android; therefore, you can follow them safely:
- Tap on your User avatar on the Outlook mobile app and tap on the Settings option (Gear icon)
- Select the account you want to turn off Suggested Replies for and tap on the Suggested Replies toggle box
Following the steps listed above will help Outlook turn off Suggested replies.
If you are using Outlook on either mobile or Windows web browsers like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, then you may do the following steps below:
- On top of the Outlook main page, go to Settings > Mail > Suggested replies.
- Remove the tick mark from Show Suggested Replies on the Suggested Replies page.
- Click on Save.
- Tap on Settings
- Go to Mail > Suggested replies.
- Tap and swipe on the toggle for Show suggested replies.
These steps should help you with Outlook turn off Suggested replies query.
If you are on the New Outlook app for Windows, then you may do the following steps to turn off Suggested Replies on it:
- On top of the main page of the new Outlook, click on Settings
- Go to Mail > Smart Suggestions.
- Under the Suggested Replies option, click and remove the check box from Show Suggested Replies.
- Select on Save.
If you are wondering how to Outlook turn off suggested replies, then this article should help you with your questions. If you encounter any problems, such as being unable to turn off Suggested Replies or Outlook not showing the Suggested Replies feature, check if you have updated your Outlook version on Windows or mobile devices.