Images disappearing on my site

I’m using blogs for some time now. Lately, for no reason, images that I’ve on these blogs started to just disappear. How to make them display on the site again? I don’t know why would this happen, as it never did before. Thanks.

Hey there!
Where the image was there is an exclamation point inside a triangleis what google uses to show an image that has been deleted from its universe, e.g. photos or the album archive for your blog.
It is worth checking Google Photos trash for the missing images, and also to try to recover any recently deleted it. Sadly there is no way to get those images restored to the correct urls.

Just adding a solution I had when my images in the media bay was not showing up i could still see the names and click the edit button but I only got a small blue square and no image even though they was on the server. The solution that worked for me was to install a thumbnail regenerate plugin and regenerate the images after this they all showed up in the media bay. I don’t know if this is the issue your having as mine was not set to draft but thought I would share in case someone else comes across this and finds this solution useful.