Greetings, I’m trying to download Malwarebytes on my pc but I keep getting a message “Install Malwarebytes - An error occurred.” I’m using Win 10 and I can’t download it or install it anymore. Error is just always there. Any suggestions?
1. Open File Explorer and navigate to “C:\Program Files” folder.
2. Delete the Malwarebytes folder.
3. Try to install Malwarebytes Normally, the installation will finish without problems, but if you receive again the error “An error occurred”, continue to step-2.
1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool .
2. Accept the License Agreement and click Next .
3. Select Advanced on the left and then choose Clean .
4. Click Yes to remove all Malwarebytes products and then click OK to reboot your computer.
5. After reboot, install Malwarebytes
the solution is in this link, follow the steps
Welcome to community!
You can check the link provided by @digitalindialimited