iPhone 11 64GB bluetooth issues

Just bought a new iPhone 11 64GB with iOS 13 software installed on it and it already has Bluetooth issues. Whenever I connect the device with something else, connectivity is instantly lost the next second. Never had issues before, so this is relatively new to me. What might be causing this malfunction?

I assume that could be hardware malfunction, its better to bring it to AppleCare since it was a recent bought phone, covered under warranty.

Turn off Bluetooth and Force Reboot

The first thing to try is to turn off your Bluetooth and hard reset your iPhone:

• Turn off Bluetooth by launching the Settings app , navigating to Bluetooth and turning off the Bluetooth toggle.

• Hard reset or force reboot your iPhone by holding the Home button (Volume down button , quickly press and release the Volume Up button. Then quickly press and release the Volume Down button. Finally, press and hold the Side button (Sleep/Wake button) until you see the Apple logo.

• After the iPhone device has restarted, enable Bluetooth again from Control Center or by launching the Settings app , and navigating to Bluetooth , and tapping on the toggle to turn on Bluetooth.

Hello
Which version of IOS do you have. If it’s not updated please update it