My laptop freezes many times during the day. And what I mean by many times, I mean every 10 seconds. The freeze lasts for about 2 seconds, driving me bloody nuts! I checked RAM and CPU usage (10% to 20%), all good on that side. HDD runs at between 70% and 100% all the time. What could cause it, what should I do to make my laptop work again?
there may be some reasons for freezing.
- in task manager check if there are too many programs opening
2.update all drivers
- update bios version
- check CPU temperature during working
- check RAM
- it may be virus in you system and check it
Most of the times its happen because Windows services, Antivirus software so try to follow these things
- Install your OS in separate SSD it will boost the system speed.
Eg : for windows 128GB SSD is enough for Win 10
- Disable unused startup applications.
- Disable Windows defender.
- Disable Windows Update
Hey check for all active processes in Task Manager to ensure if a particular software is not draining your computer resources. Try removing and reinstalling any software that is using more of computer resources than it should be.