Locked files on phone behind encryption

Was downloading some apps on my phone (those that I already used before) and now having issues with Trojans. Most of my folders are locked, asking me for a decryption code to open them. I managed to safely move my pics but everything else is pretty much locked. What can I do in this situation?

Hey there!
If you have an android try this:

First things first: Run your antivirus scan

Presuming you’ve done your homework and selected a reliable antivirus app for your Android device, a single tap of the “scan” button should confirm or deny your fears.

Once you’ve completed your scan, work within the user interface to resolve any risks that may have been uncovered.

Manually remove the virus from your phone

In cases where, for whatever reason, antivirus software may prove ineffective, you can try to uninstall the malware manual:

Step 1 — Put your phone into Safe Mode . Doing so deactivates any apps from running, including malware. Some Android phones will let you Reboot in Safe-Mode , some other phones need a few extra steps to do so.

Step 2 — Once Safe Mode is activated, go to Settings > Apps > Downloaded Apps . Look for the app or apps you don’t think belong there. The best place to start is with the apps you installed just before your phone started acting suspiciously.

Step 3 — When you’ve found the apps, tap Uninstall to delete it for good. Oftentimes, virus-ridden apps will disable the uninstall button, in which case…

Step 4 — Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators . See if the app is featured on the list there. If it is, simply click Deactivate to remove its access privileges. Now, go back to the app in Downloaded Apps . The Uninstall button should be tappable now.

If all else fails, a factory reset might be your final option. Just remember that doing so will delete all apps and app data from your phone, which is why it’s a good idea to set up periodic data backups.

To reset your android phone:

Step 1 — Go to Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset . Now tap Reset Phone .

Step 2 — Enter your passcode as requested to continue.

Step 3 — Reboot your phone.

Step 4 — Restore any backup you made before installing the troubling app.

Hello

If you have backup for your files on drive you can simply restore them.
check if you have enabled auto backup and check your drive