Malwarebytes Premium slows down my PC

Ever since I got Malwarebytes Premium my PC is working super slow, to the point where nothing will load. After running the repair tool, the PC seemed better until it went into and then came out of sleep mode. I can’t even open Opera or Task Manager if I do not exit Malwarebytes. Why is this happening? Is Malwarebytes this heavy on CPU?!

Unfortunately, this software which normally helps computers to run well, has started making them run poorly. You see, a recent update is causing high CPU and RAM usage, making the computer slow to a crawl. Luckily, a fix is already available. Keep in mind, the bug is caused by the web protection feature, which is only for “Premium” subscribers. Users of the free Malwarebytes software should be unaffected. Here’s how to return your PC or business workstation to its full speed potential.

1. Open Malwarebytes
  2. Turn OFF web protection by Clicking on “settings”, click to turn web protection OFF
  3. Under Scan Status (right side), click next to “Updates” to have Malwarebytes download the latest database
  4. Restart PC (Note it may take up to 2 restarts after the update to stabilize the system)

To confirm that the fix was applied successfully, you should make sure you are on version 1.0.3803 or higher. If it is, you are good to go.

Hello
Please follow the link below
https://www.dell.com/support/article/in/en/inbsd1/sln308930/slow-performance-and-100-cpu-usage-with-malwarebytes-installed?lang=en