PUP.Optional.Legacy, Chrome Search Provider, Softonic EN

Hello, I installed AdwCleaner, and when I scanned my PC three detections popped up, two in the registry and are classified as “PUP.Optional.Legacy,” and one is a “Chrome Search Provider” and is related to Softonic EN. They reappear every time I reboot the computer. Tried removing them with CCleaner, HitmanPro, and Malwarebytes, didn’t help. Any tips on how to get rid of this?

1.PUP.Optional.Legacy is a generic detection name used by anti-virus and anti-spyware suites for PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs). The name might vary on different programs - in our example, it is the Malwarebytes version. It indicates that the installed security suite has detected some potentially unwanted applications/programs installed on the computer or browser. Apps of this type are usually browser hijackers, adware, and so on.
When installed, these unwanted apps gather data, cause unwanted redirects, and deliver ads. Generally, they collect user-system information relating to users’ browsing habits such as geolocations, IP addresses, entered search queries, URLs of visited websites, and so on. People who develop these apps often share the information with third parties who misuse it to generate revenue. Some of the recorded data might include personal details. These apps deploy intrusive advertisements such as coupons, banners, surveys, pop-up ads, etc. When displayed, they conceal underlying content of visited websites, which can be frustrating. Furthermore, if clicked, they can open deceptive, untrustworthy websites or run scripts that download and install unwanted programs. Another problem with these apps is that they often force browsers to open untrustworthy websites, some of which might be malicious and cause computer infections.

Removal:
To eliminate PUP.Optional.Legacy threat our malware researchers recommend scanning your computer with Spyhunter.
Note: To remove the virus you have to purchase premium version of it … I tried this one and its great.

2.the Search.softonic…com (Websearch Powered by Softonic) website is promoted by Softonic using Internet browser toolbars. Softonic is a popular software download website, which recently began monetizing web traffic using browser add-ons that redirect users to the site. Computer users should express caution when downloading software from softonic, since each time free software is downloaded from this website, the user is forced to download an installer bundled with the Softonic toolbar. Thus, it appears that Softonic have followed the deceptive practices of cnet by bundling software downloads with browser add-ons, which redirect computer users to specific websites for monetization purposes.

Removal:

• STEP 1. Uninstall Softonic for Windows, Softonic toolbar on IE applications using
Control Panel.
• STEP 2. Remove Search.softonic…com redirect from Internet Explorer.
• STEP 3. Remove Search.softonic…com browser hijacker from Google Chrome.
• STEP 4. Remove Search.softonic…com homepage and default search engine from
Mozilla Firefox.
• STEP 5. Remove Search.softonic.com redirect from Safari.
• STEP 6. Remove rogue plug-ins from Microsoft Edge.