Randomly fails to connect the network destinations, Windows 10

The custom-built, windows 10pro 64 bit PC
I confirmed that it is concerned connection to DHCP, DNS is correct, etc checked the Eventvwr, no DNS/hostname errors, network-related nothing

Few examples of the problem faces

1. Installing a random and it fails out with “network connection errors, try again”
  2. Browsing to a random website it causes an error with the connection. This can happen in multiple browsers on multiple websites.
  3. If we try to gather updates it causes a fails. Look there are few issues for installing updates but not now after some time if you join this " Blah" “Blah”
  4. logging to Skype also cause a red banner which you can see on your PC and it signals you that the PC is not connected to the internet

Here is only PC in which domain face an issue but others doesn’t have these type of issues
I think this issue howl/screech DNS but if it isn’t I am not sure what is the matter?

I have done almost everything such as I, ve ran all Winsock, netsh commands to reset the adapters, etc

So everyone has a different type of ideas those I don’t have if you have any you can suggest
Thanks at all

Hi All,

Pardon, there was a type in the above examples, I am not able to edit the original post so, I am making a reply here. Additional I have added some screenshot which help you better identify my problem.

Few examples of the problem faces

• Installing a random .exe and it fails out with “network connection failed, try again”.

• Browsing to a random website and it then fails with a connection_error message. This happens in multiple browsers on multiple websites.

• Windows Update also fails when trying to gather updates - “There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later”.

there were some problem installing updates

• Tried logging into Skype and the red banner comes up stating the PC is not connected to the internet. I’m remoted into it through Teamviewer right now, the internet works.