I need to remove Ubuntu 16.0.4, and install the W10. And then reinstall Ubuntu dual boot. The HP logo comes and then disappears pretty fast when I try to get into bios to change settings so I could boot from W10 DVD. How can I solve this?
Welcome to the community ,
Please find the steps below to access BIOS setting in HP product:
- Turn on or restart the computer.
- While the display is blank, press the f10 key to enter the BIOS settings menu.
- Press the f9 key to reset the BIOS to the default settings.
- Press the f10 key to save the changes and exit the BIOS settings menu.
- If the above steps are not working then restart your system, on your screen some text will be prompted (like : press F11 to go to startup menu) and there it will have the option to go to BIOS setup.
Let me know if it helps
@tjnihal advice is good way and also on startup you can use Esc button. and after pressing on this button on your desktop appear all startup buttons