Requirements for publishing an add-in from the Office 365

What are the requirements for publishing an add-in from the Office 365 admin centre? I am talking about ProPlus subscription, Azure AD membership, and such. Is it possible if such requirements are too high for my user, to publish the add-in from the Exchange admin center?

Hi @Walter,

Welcome to the community :bouquet:,

Your end-users must have ProPlus subscription and Azure Active Directory account. For deploying the add-in to users and groups within your Office 365 organization Centralized Deployment is the recommended and most feature-rich way. Centralized Deployment supports Windows, Mac and Office Clients. It can take up to 24 hours for an add-in to show up for clients for all users.

Centralized Deployment doesn’t support the following:

• Add-ins that target Word, Excel, or PowerPoint in Office 2013

• An on-premises directory service

• Add-in deployment to SharePoint

• Teams apps

• Deployment of Component Object Model (COM) or Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) add-ins

• Deployments of Office 365 that do not include Exchange such as Office 365 Business

Office Requirements

• For Word, Excel, and PowerPoint add-ins, your users must be using one of the following:

• On a Windows device, Version 1704 or later of Office 365 ProPlus.

• On a Mac, Version 15.34 or later.

• For Outlook, your users must be using one of the following:

• Version 1701 or later of Office 365 ProPlus.

• Version 1808 or later of Office Professional Plus 2019 or Office Standard 2019.

• Version 16.0.4494.1000 or later of Office Professional Plus 2016 (MSI) or Office Standard 2016 (MSI)*

• Version 15.0.4937.1000 or later of Office Professional Plus 2013 (MSI) or Office Standard 2013 (MSI)*

• *MSI versions of Outlook show admin-installed add-ins in the appropriate Outlook ribbon, not the “My add-ins” section.

For more details please visit this article Determine if Centralized Deployment of add-ins works for your organization

Hope this helps

Hello
Please follow the link below