I am always a latecomer to new versions of Windows and was on XP until 2015. You know how it is when you have everything running as you like and all APPs working fine.
I know I need to jump to Windows 10 or probably Windows 2020 when it ships in July this year. Even if it is only to get updated Windows security messages.
A few questions…
- Can I upgrade in place from Windows 7 to Windows 10?
- Does AVG free work on Windows 10?
- Should I wait for Windows 11 instead?
- Is the Windows 10 upgrade still free?
- How much resources does Windows 10 Pro need?
- Can I revert to Windows 7 if I want or maybe a dual boot?