When I update to Win10 x64 [14393.693], I am unable to type in the Wifi password box. The keyboard does not respond there, which makes no sense whatsoever. I tried several fixes and hacks I know, to no avail. Any help?
Your user profile seems corrupted you need to delete the user profile and create a new One. Please follow the below steps to delete an existing user profile and create a new one.
- Login the PC with built-in administrator account
- Delete the temp user profile in C:\users\
- Delete the registry file for the temp user if available in the registry <
- Goto c:\users and rename the default folder to something like default.old (note: you need to enable hidden files in the view to view this folder)
- This is the main step Copy the default folder (c:\users\default) from a good working computer and paste in the exact location (c:\users\default).
- Now restart your computer and log in.
Hope this helps
The only thing I came across was this and I am not sure it will help.
I would have recommended doing a System Restore but in Microsoft’s infinite wisdom decided to turn off System Restore in Windows 10 by default unless that has changed.