Uninstall permission errors after the upgrade

Hello peps. I’m upgrading from Server 2012 R2 to Server 2019. While doing it, I get uninstall permission errors after the upgrade. I tried many things to fix it, but with no results. Any suggestions?

Hello

Please go through this Perform an in-place upgrade of Windows Server | Microsoft Learn.

Hello @IvanCox
Welcome to community! :bouquet:
I would like to help you, would you please to share screenshot of error so that i can help you.

Hi,

Does the issue on local account or domain account?

Try to disable antivirus software temporarily, then check if the issue occur in Clean Boot environment.

Please compare Windows Server 2019 update history for the latest system version, if you are not using the latest, try to update at first to check the issue again.

Please refer to “Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file” error when you try to install, update or start a program or file and try to take owner of system 32 folder and program files(X86) folder to make sure this account have privilege to modify them.

Run command line below as administrator to repair corrupt system components.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\RepairSource\Windows /LimitAccess
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth