What to do with lsass.exe potential Trojan?

Virus Total has detected a Trojan file [Backdoor]/Win32.Zegost for the computer desktop username, even though I disabled OneDrive. I ran antivirus scans but they came back negative. The process seems to begin with lsass.exe. How should I go about this? What pitfalls might be there if I do not do anything?

What is lsass.exe?

lsass stands for Local Security Authentication Server. It is a legitimate file and is highly essential program for Windows operating system. It is used for verfying user authentication in logins for PCs or servers. It is typically located in c:\windows.

Malware programmers write malicious program and name such files after Isass.exe to spread virus through the internet.

How to remove the lsass.exe file from system using Comodo Antivirus?

Step 1: Download this award-winning Comodo Antivirus.

Step 2: Installation configuration frames will be displayed. Select the configuration you would like to apply

Step 3: Select Customize Configuration option and arrange installers, configuration, and file location.

Step 4: Once the Installation is Finished, restart your PC.

Step 5: It will take some time for the Comodo Internet Security to update the antivirus.

Step 6: Proceed with a quick scan that automatically begins after the update.

Step 7: If threats are found during the scanning, you will be prompted with an alert screen.

Step 8: Comodo Antivirus will remove the lsass.exe virus from your computer including all other malwares!