Windows 10 1803 Update

Some days ago we installed cu of February for searching purpose to updates…but there is nothing seems to work and it just displays and gives me a message… ‘your device is missing important security and quality fixes’

I uninstalled that CU kb4487029 which was rebooted…

I download the July 2019 CU from MS Update Catalog, I installed it and it was successful. and then when I checked out the number which built it replies to me 17134.885.
And there are also updates for other Microsoft. that were installed successfully… but it also shows the same message that ‘Your device is missing important security and quality fixes’… And I perform additional checks and it showing error mark also with an exclamation mark…

I also run the windows update troubleshooter, which displays database corruption, I’ve tried running the windows update troubleshooter, Reboot > the same issue…

Any ideas?Some days ago we installed cu of Feburary for searching purpose to updates…but there is nothing seems to work and it just displays and gives me a message… ‘your device is missing important security and quality fixes’

I uninstalled that CU kb4487029 which was rebooted…

I download the July 2019 CU from MS Update Catalog, I installed it and it was successful. and then when I checked out the number which was build it replyes me 17134.885.
And there is also an updates for other Microsoft. that were installed successfully… but it also showing same message that ‘Your device is missing important security and quality fixes’… And I perform additional checks and it showing error mark also with exclamation mark…

I also runs the windows update troubleshooter,which displays database corruption, Ive tried running the windows update troubleshooter, Reboot > same issue…

Any ideas?

Hello @Carissa

run the following command and check it out.
Start–>run–>cmd–ok
at the command prompt type the specific command
sfc /scannow and
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth