Windows 10 Start Menu & other things won't work for one user

Hello guys

For the past few days ago, The issue was happening with the same user on two different machines.

It started a couple of weeks ago when one user started having “Outlook issues”, but it was much more than that.
When starting Edge, the window comes up for a split second then disappears. Clicking on the Start Menu or the notifications icon does nothing. Right-clicking on the Start Menu works. Right-clicking on anything pinned to the taskbar does nothing, but left-clicking does work. Trying to use a URL shortcut with Edge as the default results in the error “File system error (-2147219196)”.

Taking with an old computer and I found that the “wsappx” process is debugging the CPU only when it logged
AppData\Loca\Packages the “Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy” folder is being created and then removed by itself.

I tried such things to stop it
Such as:
Disabling Cortana by renaming the “C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy” folder.

I had noticed the one thing,
What if I try to add the work of Microsoft account in Settings the window flashes up for a split-second and disappears after clicking on the Connect button.?

I’m still on the search
Thus I need help
Any ideas?

Thanks!
A lot
WhatsApp Image 2020-08-18 at 5.16.57 PM