Windows 10 version 2004 BSOD error code 0x00000027 after the upgrade

Hi All,

I upgraded my laptop last week to windows 10 2004 version. After the update, the laptop getting frequent BSOD with a 0x027 error code when logging into a domain profile while connected to the network.
If I remove the network cable from the PC and log into a domain account that was cached on the machine before the update, it will log in without issues and then I can connect it to the network and it seems to resume function. I can also sign into a local account on the machine, with and without network connectivity.

I was using Windows 10 version 1903 prior to upgrading this laptop and I upgrade using media creation tool.

Has anyone seen or heard of any issues like this since this update? Could it be something out dated on the server that is causing the issue to happen to the machines on the newer OS? I can’t help but feel like it has something to do with folder redirection and that is why cached accounts will work with no network connection however I am stumped how to get around this other than not updating every other machine, and rolling back if possible.

4 Likes