Windows 10 version 2004 Crash when logging to domain profile. BSOD Error:0x00000027

Hello friends,

I upgraded a few of my domain computers this weekend to the latest Windows 10 version 2004. Upgrade went successful but after the upgrade, the system is started to crash with BSOD Error code 0x00000027.

But this problem happened only if we are connected to a domain network for example if I connect the device to non-domain network login went successful without any crash. Could it be something outdated on the server that is causing the issue to happen to the machines on the newer OS? I can’t help but feel like it has something to do with folder redirection and that is why cached accounts will work with no network connection however I am stumped how to get around this other than not updating every other machine and rolling back if possible

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @JesseJ,

As per your description you are having this error only when you are logging with the domain network. Then there is no doubt your domain profile could be corrupted. Please try to delete the user account profile on the affected computer and check if the error disappearing by recreating the same user account,

Hi @JesseJ,

Please follow the below troubleshooting steps one by one:

1. Login to Safe Mode and perform clean boot
  2. Revert your Windows 10 to the Previous Working State
  3. Updates all the drivers
  4. Perform hardware test
  5. Use the System File Checker (SFC) Tool
  6. Scan for malware
  7. Last if none of the above helped reinstall or reset your Windows 10.